Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti. This easy and festive Cranberry Lemon Biscotti recipe is perfect for the holidays. Remove the biscotti from the oven, and transfer them to a rack to cool. To make glazed biscotti: Combine the confectioners' or glazing sugar with the lemon juice powder and milk; drizzle over cooled biscotti.
Add the nuts and cranberries and then add more of the dry ingredients, a little at a time. Combine flour, Pure Via, cranberries, lemon peel and baking powder. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, butter, lemon juice and vanilla until well. You can cook Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It's of Zest of one lemon.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of cranberries.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- You need of Some egg wash.
Combine flour and baking powder; set aside. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. The pairing of lemon & pistachio makes for a great, crisp cookie. Preparation time does not include the initial cooling time.
Lemon cranberry Almond Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Wish together sugar, egg, lemon zest, oil and vanilla..
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Mix with a spatula until combined into a sticky dough.
- Divide dough into two and shoe each half into a 12 inch long log and arrange onto parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush with some egg wash and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let the logs cool completely before cutting.
- Cut the logs with a sharp serrated knife into 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices.
- Arrange back onto the tray cut side up and bake at 325 for 50 minutes or until dry and hard to your liking.
- Store in airtight container and lasts for weeks.
- Dip into coffee or milk or just enjoy them just as is..
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt. Use a heavy serrated knife to slice. The logs should be firm enough to handle after the first bake. Use this Almond Biscotti Recipe as the base for other biscotti recipes.