Choco-Almond Biscotti. The dark twin of the almond biscotti I made last week, these double chocolate almond biscotti are made with simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen: butter, flour, sugar, egg, cocoa, vanilla, sliced almonds, baking powder, salt, milk and chocolate chips. They are twice-baked and come out of the oven the second time crunchy and ready to be dipped in your favorite drink! To Order Real Estate Postcards: Click on any card below to enlarge viewing, or select the ordering button under each product and choose your quantity to add to cart.
To Order Real Estate Postcards: Click on any card below to enlarge viewing, or select the ordering button under each product and choose your quantity to add to cart. Repeat to select all your card styles. Final Unit price will be based on total cards. You can have Choco-Almond Biscotti using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Choco-Almond Biscotti
- Prepare 30 Gms of Almonds.
- It's 45 gms of Sugar.
- It's 75 gms (1/2 cup) of Cake Flour or All Purpose flour with 1 tblspn replaced with cornflour.
- It's 10 gms of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 3 gms of Baking Powder.
- You need 40 gms of Dark Chocolate.
- You need 1 of Egg (or maybe 1.5 eggs, depending on size of egg, as required to make a wet rough dough).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla.
Description Additional information Choco Almond Muesli Bites. Almonds are also one of my favorite nuts. This Almond Chocolate Cake looks absolutely divine. As always, your pictures are so inviting.
Choco-Almond Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 160 c, and toast the almonds for 10 mins.
- Give the cooled toasted almonds and chocolate a rough chop, leaving mid sized chunks.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder a few times and then mix in the sugar till well combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla to the flour mix and cut in using a spatula. Keep cutting and turning till a wet rough dough is formed..
- Fold in the almonds and chocolate chunks.
- Shape into log on a surface dusted with flour and place in oven on a parchment, do an egg wash and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170c for 30 mins.
- Remove from oven and cool for 20 mins.
- Slice into 15mm pieces and place back on rack and bake for 20 mins (alternatively, if using pan, then bake for 10 mins on each side).
Kali ini Tupperware Experience menampilkan resep Choco Almond Biscotti, cocok banget buat disajikan saat ngumpul bareng teman ataupun keluarga. Langsung aja lihat detail resep dan cara membuatnya. Biscotti ini teksturnya garing dan cocok sekali buat teman minum teh. Ok, semoga resep ini bermanfaat tia kurnia. You don't say if you liked them or not.