Easy Almond Biscotti. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. I've made them countless times and have even resorted to giving my dad a tray for gifts on Father's Day, his birthday, etc. Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper.
Remove from the oven and let cool slightly on the baking sheet. This classic biscotti recipe makes the best biscotti cookies! A basic biscotti recipe plus recipes for almond biscotti, chocolate biscotti and cranberry orange biscotti. You can have Easy Almond Biscotti using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Almond Biscotti
- Prepare 140 grams of White flour.
- You need 60 grams of Whole wheat flour (or plain refined flour).
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 30 ml of Soy milk (or milk, or water).
- Prepare 80 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 70 grams of Almonds.
These homemade biscotti cookies are easy to make and perfect for holiday gifts and cookie trays! My whole biscotti obsession started with this family recipe for Italian Almond Biscotti. Simple and great tasting -it will quickly become one of your favorites. I turned the dough out onto floured waxed paper and it handled very well.
Easy Almond Biscotti step by step
- Crack the egg into a bowl, mix in sugar and soy milk (or milk or water), then mix..
- Measure out the flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder into a large vinyl bag, allow some air into it, then shake. Add to the bowl..
- Stir with a rubber spatula. When it forms a dough, add the almonds. Mix until the dry ingredients are evenly blended..
- Form two oblong loaves (about 1 cm high). Bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 340F/170C..
- Once they are cool enough to handle, slice into 1 cm thick slices. Lay the slices on their sides, then bake for 10 more minutes on each side at 320F/160C..
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet..
The recipe is easy to make and could successfully be varied by adding nuts dried cranberries etc and changing the flavorings. Bake delicious and easy-to-prepare biscotti recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network for your Thanksgiving dessert spread. The secret to any biscotti recipe is to achieve that dry texture and keep to traditional ingredients - almonds, flour, sugar, eggs, and well. keep reading I'll just show you! This authentic biscotti recipe comes from my Italian in-laws, so it's the real deal. This is so easy (for biscotti).