Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti. Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti step by step. In a medium bowl, whisk together : almond flour, flaxseed meal, Parmesan, coconut flour, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, baking powder, salt and pepper. Whisk together the almond flour, flaxseed meal, coconut flour, garlic powder, Italian herb mix, baking powder, salt, and black pepper in a medium bowl.
Say hello to low carb almond flour biscotti! Some low carb biscotti recipes use combinations of various flours, but I kept it simple with just almond flour. Keto biscotti cookies can be made with almond flour, coconut flower or a mix of flours. You can cook Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti
- You need 2/3 cup of almond flour.
- It's 2 table spoon of flax seed meal.
- It's 2 tbs of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 tbsp of coconut flour.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It's 2 of eggs.
Traditionally this Italian goodness is made from wheat flour, sugar, eggs, cranberries and nuts like almond, pistachio and pine nuts. Their flavors are perfect for the holidays and if you are like me, you'll need all the keto holiday cookie recipes you can get. Savory biscotti is quite easy to make once you get used to the two-step process. The dough is quick to make but the biscotti takes a while to bake.
Keto Friendly Savory Biscotti instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350F.line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together : almond flour, flaxseed meal, Parmesan, coconut flour, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the oil and in the eggs, let the batter sit 3 mins. To thicken.
- Pour the batter out onto prepared tray and spread it out to a rectangle, bake 10 Minutes and remove the loaf from oven, use a sharp knife to slice to loaf on a diagonal into 1/2 inch thick slices, (I had 9 slices) arrange the biscottis on the tray bake until golden, about 25 minutes, (flip them halfway).
- Next time I will use olives..
They go great on a cheese platter and are even addictive plain. Biscotti has always been one of Matt's favorite foods to eat alongside his coffee. Growing up in an Italian household has made some parts of keto difficult, this being one of them. So, of course, we had to make a Keto Bsicotti for all you Italians lovers of food! This is a recipe for the books - make it in bulk because it will go quick.